The stench deep as the body of the dead peeping through a room abandoned for days. My stomach sensed an unwanted connection from the two openings sitting above my mouth and the lines on my face wrinkled into a frown. My younger brother seemed not to notice this odor in...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL 2019] ‘HUMAN HERITAGE’ April 11, 2019
- OTUBELU CHINAZOM CHUKWUDI IS WINNER BPPC MARCH 2019 April 11, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: ‘IMOMOTIMI’ – THE GABRIEL OKARA ANTHOLOGY March 26, 2019
- EZENWA-OHAETO, DIPE JOLAADE & NOME PATRICK WIN ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 24, 2019
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019