We don’t just write a letter, string some letters into a word, some words or some lines, a group of words or lines, a long sentence or another broken off into a clause, a phrase, a syllabic sound, a morpheme or an inexpressiveness of what the mind intends, what the...
- ON NIGERIAN WRITERS, DEPRESSION & SUICIDE… April 24, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL/MAY 2020] — ‘COVID-19’ April 1, 2020
- IBE, OLADIMEJI OGEDENGBE WIN BPPC FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020 March 30, 2020
- DAVID OKAFOR WINS ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2019, NNADI SAMUEL & OJO TAIYE EMERGE RUNNER-UPs March 1, 2020
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020