We don’t just write a letter, string some letters into a word, some words or some lines, a group of words or lines, a long sentence or another broken off into a clause, a phrase, a syllabic sound, a morpheme or an inexpressiveness of what the mind intends, what the...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: ‘IMOMOTIMI’ – THE GABRIEL OKARA ANTHOLOGY March 26, 2019
- EZENWA-OHAETO, DIPE JOLAADE & NOME PATRICK WIN ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 24, 2019
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019