We are excited to unveil the shortlisted entries for the Brigitte Poirson Literature Prize (BPLP) 2023!
- STORIED RESONANCE by Opeyemi Mensah Felix Bello
- DISPLACEMENT by Sodiq Alabi
- PSALM by Chinedu Gospel
- THERE ARE CREVICES IN YOUR PALM by Ifiokobong Etuk
- TEN STEPS TO REDEMPTION by Alobu Kelechi Emmanuel
- WE/MEN ARE WHO/MAN by Adedire Peter
- AUTOPSY OF A DEAD COUNTRY by Olalekan Daniel Kehinde
- THIS IS HOW WE TEACH THE ENGLISH ALPHABETS by Nasiba Babal
- THE NIGHTS I CARRY by Divine Inyang Titus
- A PARTIAL ECLIPSE IN FEBRUARY by Tochukwu Precious Eze
- THE RETURN OF THE PALM OIL GIRL by Hussani Abdulrahim
- THE THREAD THAT HELD OUR DREAMS by Awwal Owolabi
- A TRACT OF ALIEN THINGS by Elisha Oluyemi
These distinguished entries are in the running for remarkable recognition, including a $300 cash prize, a chapbook publishing contract, and the opportunity to be featured in the 2023 BPLP anthology.
Click here to read more about the Brigitte Poirson Literature Prize and past winners of the Prize and learn about the esteemed panel of judges for BPLP 2023.