Read Time:39 Second
Today’s poetry quiz will be based on our last lecture WRITING POETRY: SHITTU FOWORA’S SPIDER APPROACH’.
In the lecturer, Fowora gave a simple formula for writing poetry and he called it the Spider Approach with 5 key points:
E – Economy of words
R- Rhythm and Rhyme
You are required to read the lecture and answer these questions:
- Explain the ‘SPIDER APPROACH’ in your own words.
- What do the letters in SPIDER stand for?
- What do you understand by economy of words in poetry?
- Write a 3-line poem of any style and observe at lest 3 of the tips in the SPIDER APPROACH.
- Identify at least 2 literary devices you used in your poem.
Click to read the ‘SPIDER APPROACH’ lecture.