Every day a summer one Let the sky go grey with grieves And the clouds clog the space I will make today my day I will make the day, a summer one. Every day a summer one Let the rain pour in torrential affairs And the snow falling with stormy...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JULY 2019] ‘EXPRESS YOURSELF’ July 21, 2019
- AKOR AGADA NATHANIEL IS BPPC JUNE 2019 WINNER July 21, 2019
- NIGERIAN STUDENTS POETRY PRIZE (NSPP) 2019 – OKOYE, OKPARA, OGWIJI EMERGE WINNERS July 7, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE 2019] ‘VISION 2050’ June 16, 2019
- IFEANYICHUKWU PETER EZE’S ‘KILL’ WINS BPPC MAY 2019 June 16, 2019
- ATTEND THE BENUE BOOK AND ARTS FESTIVAL 2019 May 26, 2019