Our hands are sore and rigid, Blistered, ridged like a farmland. Our feet are sore and frigid; Rock-hard like the hide of a beast. Last night my eyes fell upon a sight: Me strutting upon the cobbled street, Swathed in the colors of sunlight And the embers of twilight: A...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MAY 2019] ‘EXPRESS YOUR RAGE’ May 11, 2019
- EFE-KHAESE RINSE DESMOND WINS BPPC APRIL 2019 May 11, 2019
- ENTER FOR THE 2019 SHORT STORY DAY AFRICA PRIZE [PRESS RELEASE] May 10, 2019
- 7 RECOMMENDED NIGERIAN POETRY EVENTS IN 2019 (AS COMPILED BY PRECIOUS OKEKE) May 5, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL 2019] ‘HUMAN HERITAGE’ April 11, 2019
- OTUBELU CHINAZOM CHUKWUDI IS WINNER BPPC MARCH 2019 April 11, 2019