I’m in a fix… Betwixt this and that. I owe Peter I owe Paul Grant me amnesty, please! Like Mr. Fix-it Rightly states: ‘Who said love ain’t war?’ Peter I robbed To appease Paul. …and Paul was quick to sentence me? Dragged to court Accused by both My offense? Preference,...
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019
- #FOW2019: PARTICIPATION GUIDE November 24, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: NATURE MEETS CREATIVITY AS FEAST OF WORDS 2019 HOLDS 7TH DECEMBER AT ADO-AWAYE SUSPENDED LAKE November 15, 2019
- ADO-AWAYE MOUNTAIN & SUSPENDED LAKE: A VISIT TO THE VENUE OF THE FEAST OF WORDS 2019 November 14, 2019
- OAU POET, ANUOLUWA OLUSEGUN SONEYE, WINS BPPC SEPTEMBER 2019 October 27, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [SEPTEMBER 2019] ‘WOMEN, POWER, SOCIETY’ October 1, 2019