OLAYINKA SAMSON AREMU is a Nigerian Poet and Spoken Word Artiste from Ado-odo, Ogun State. He is a Communications graduate from the National Open University Nigeria (NOUN). He started writing poetry in his Senior Secondary School days. Olayinka is presently one of Nigeria’s fastest rising poets and his insatiable love for...
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019