Through the breeze that neglected all mighty sin To air her view She was silenced at gunpoint While those bastards merry with gin all night Before insanity wise to arise, pythons once again. Mind deformity A demons pleasure they gain Dim these lights am nocturnal I be thee! hallowed show...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL/MAY 2020] — ‘COVID-19’ April 1, 2020
- IBE, OLADIMEJI OGEDENGBE WIN BPPC FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020 March 30, 2020
- DAVID OKAFOR WINS ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2019, NNADI SAMUEL & OJO TAIYE EMERGE RUNNER-UPs March 1, 2020
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020
- IQUO DIANAABASI & IFEANYICHUKWU PETER TO JUDGE EOPP 2019 February 1, 2020