My Grandfather’s Snuff Black is the stuff Travelling concoction he use to puff I sat imagining the science that he’s got My curiosity, the innocence as my eye sought My grandfather’s snuff I brace myself to adventure Like Eve my hands I tried its texture But my stick finger too...
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019
- #FOW2019: PARTICIPATION GUIDE November 24, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: NATURE MEETS CREATIVITY AS FEAST OF WORDS 2019 HOLDS 7TH DECEMBER AT ADO-AWAYE SUSPENDED LAKE November 15, 2019
- ADO-AWAYE MOUNTAIN & SUSPENDED LAKE: A VISIT TO THE VENUE OF THE FEAST OF WORDS 2019 November 14, 2019
- OAU POET, ANUOLUWA OLUSEGUN SONEYE, WINS BPPC SEPTEMBER 2019 October 27, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [SEPTEMBER 2019] ‘WOMEN, POWER, SOCIETY’ October 1, 2019