Basically, poetry is the most abused genre of literature. Maybe, this is because there are more lazy writers in this generation than there ever was. Everyone seems to be distracted by the unfurling events that flash a little quicker than flash fiction would tarry to carry. I wish that poets...
- NIGERIAN STUDENTS POETRY PRIZE (NSPP) 2019 – OKOYE, OKPARA, OGWIJI EMERGE WINNERS July 7, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE 2019] ‘VISION 2050’ June 16, 2019
- IFEANYICHUKWU PETER EZE’S ‘KILL’ WINS BPPC MAY 2019 June 16, 2019
- ATTEND THE BENUE BOOK AND ARTS FESTIVAL 2019 May 26, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MAY 2019] ‘EXPRESS YOUR RAGE’ May 11, 2019
- EFE-KHAESE RINSE DESMOND WINS BPPC APRIL 2019 May 11, 2019