FLAWS Show me an edgeless shape, And I’ll show you our shapeless world Circled with shapes of many edges; Even, knowledge cannot ledge it edges. Show me a rich man honoured with titles, And I’ll show you his stance of arrogance: Gorgeous garments gorge his gormlessness; Who is to be...
- DAVID OKAFOR WINS ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2019, NNADI SAMUEL & OJO TAIYE EMERGE RUNNER-UPs March 1, 2020
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020
- IQUO DIANAABASI & IFEANYICHUKWU PETER TO JUDGE EOPP 2019 February 1, 2020
- SALIHU MAHE’S CHAPBOOK WINS GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- EMMANUEL FAITH WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019