Whenever I turn on my radio Around Feb`ry, all I hear is love Even when I open up my window I see two birds showing love I can’t really comprehend What most of my friends Would do in this climate that`ll soon end Cos girls in their wiles Love parading...
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019