Whenever I turn on my radio Around Feb`ry, all I hear is love Even when I open up my window I see two birds showing love I can’t really comprehend What most of my friends Would do in this climate that`ll soon end Cos girls in their wiles Love parading...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MAY 2019] ‘EXPRESS YOUR RAGE’ May 11, 2019
- EFE-KHAESE RINSE DESMOND WINS BPPC APRIL 2019 May 11, 2019
- ENTER FOR THE 2019 SHORT STORY DAY AFRICA PRIZE [PRESS RELEASE] May 10, 2019
- 7 RECOMMENDED NIGERIAN POETRY EVENTS IN 2019 (AS COMPILED BY PRECIOUS OKEKE) May 5, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL 2019] ‘HUMAN HERITAGE’ April 11, 2019
- OTUBELU CHINAZOM CHUKWUDI IS WINNER BPPC MARCH 2019 April 11, 2019