From the depth of emotionsFor the dying visionsI set my eyes upon nationsSo forgotten and in incarceration How precious the gift of freedomHow determinant the power of decisionsHow hardened the hearts that do not seeHow insignificant the truth could be. Is it not the truth that sets free?How come it...
- WHO IS TO BLAME FOR A BADLY PUBLISHED BOOK: AUTHOR, EDITOR OR PUBLISHER? June 13, 2020
- THE CHANGING NARRATIVE OF TOUCH: A REVIEW OF DONNA OGUNNAIKE’S SPOKEN WORD PIECE ‘TOUCH’ June 3, 2020
- “FACEBOOK IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO POST YOUR POEMS” & OTHER ISSUES FOR NIGERIAN POETS June 1, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE/JULY 2020] — ‘MOTHER TONGUE’ May 28, 2020
- OSADOLOR, BEN & OLADIMEJI WIN BPPC APRI/MAY 2020 May 28, 2020
- WHY POETS TAKE SNIPER: AN ESSAY ABOUT SUICIDE AMONG WRITERS (by Sa’id Sa’ad Abubakar) May 25, 2020