We invite all lovers of art and literature to submit their original art for the inaugural edition of cọ́n-scìò, the Magazine of collective knowing, Issue 1/Volume 1, January 2021. The theme of this issue is ‘The Lockdown’.
We are looking for poetry, flash fiction, short non-fiction, art and photography that honestly capture aspects of our everyday lives during the coronavirus lockdown.
Interested poets, storytellers, essayists, artists and photographers should submit their works HERE.
- Submit a maximum of 2 entries per category (photo, poetry, art, prose)
- Submit only original content authored by you
- Add captions to art/photographs
- Translate any entry not written in English
- Submit on the portal: https://www.wrr.ng/submit/
- Include brief author biography and social media handles
Deadline for this issue is Sunday, September 13, 2020