QUALITY POETS in collaboration with JBF PLANET hereby invites Nigerian poets to submit poems for her first poetry competition themed ‘REMEMBERING HOME’.
The theme, ‘REMEMBERING HOME’, is aimed at exploring the very broad branches of the concept of ‘Home’. Nativity and several other factors are expected to be on the poems.
Entries will be assessed based on adherence to theme, language/diction, and creativity, adept use of literacy devices, brevity, depth and grammar.
- All submissions should be sent to QUALITYPOETS@GMAIL.COM
- Poems should ring round the theme, ‘HOME’
- Each entrants is expected to submit 2 POEMS ONLY
- Entries should Poems should be pasted in the BODY OF THE MAIL with a short bio (20 words maximum). No attachments please.
- All entrants must like the Sponsors page (facebook.com/JBFCONCEPT) or be automatically disqualified.
- Entries will be received until the 20th of MAY, 2016.
PRIZE TO BE WON:
- WINNER: Branded Wears by JBF PLANET worth N40,000 and a photo shoot session
- FIRST RUNNER-UP: Branded Wears by JBF PLANET worth N30,000 with photo shoot session
- SECOND RUNNER-UP: Branded Wears by JBF PLANET worth worth N15,000 with photo shoot session.
All three winners will become the Faces of JBF PLANET.
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS Apply)
About JBF PLANET: JBF PLANET (J-boy Fashion Planet), an initiative of J-Boy Adekunle, is a fast growing Fashion house based in the ancient city of Ibadan. The Fashion brand is has won several international and local Fashion awards including the ANUCA 2015 (Best Student Clothier Of The Year), Fashionista of the Year (College Of Social and Management Science, TASUED) 2013/2014, and Fashion Designer Of The Year (Ijebu Fashion Week 2014).