The organizers of the LATE ALBERT ADEREMI ADEDOYIN CREATIVE WRITING WORKSHOP FOR YOUNG WRITERS are receiving application for the 3RD (2016) edition of the annual literary initiative.
Organized in conjunction with the IBADAN BOOK CLUB, the one-day practical training worship will focus on publishing skills – eBook Designing, Publishing and Production as well as eBook Publicity and Marketing.
Topics to be treated include:
- Professional Approach to Microsoft Office (Microsoft Publisher and
MS Word in Focus)
- Professional Approach to Graphics (Corel Draw and PageMaker in Focus)
- Book Cover Designs, Pagination and Designing a book dummy
- Publishing your E-Book using Word press
- E-Book Marketing and Publicity
The workshop will hold 12:00 noon prompt, on Saturday, 17th of September, 2016, at Hi Famous Concepts and Technologies Business Centre, located at Northwest Local Government Complex, Onireke, Ibadan, and Oyo State, Nigeria.
Registration for the event is free, but applicants are expected to pre-register by sending their name, age, state, gender and phone number (s) to 08072673852, 08142693764.
Note that participants with personal computers can come with it and preinstall the Corel Draw and PageMaker application. At the end of the 6training, Certificate of Participation will be issued to all participants.