“More towns men are still coming. Would we wait till what time?” Okelekwu was visibly disturbed as he looked around the crowded pub. Crowded in relative to the discreet meeting they are about to have.” He just searched for where to hold the meeting and decided on this place. I...
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019
- #FOW2019: PARTICIPATION GUIDE November 24, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: NATURE MEETS CREATIVITY AS FEAST OF WORDS 2019 HOLDS 7TH DECEMBER AT ADO-AWAYE SUSPENDED LAKE November 15, 2019
- ADO-AWAYE MOUNTAIN & SUSPENDED LAKE: A VISIT TO THE VENUE OF THE FEAST OF WORDS 2019 November 14, 2019
- OAU POET, ANUOLUWA OLUSEGUN SONEYE, WINS BPPC SEPTEMBER 2019 October 27, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [SEPTEMBER 2019] ‘WOMEN, POWER, SOCIETY’ October 1, 2019