Goodness Olanrewaju Ayoola hails from Osun State, Nigeria. His poetry has appeared in numerous poetry journals. He has won several poetry awards, including second place in the World Poetry Prize for Peace, place in the Patriot for Change Creativity Contest, 2015, second place in the Brigitte Poirson Poetry Contest (May...
- WHO IS TO BLAME FOR A BADLY PUBLISHED BOOK: AUTHOR, EDITOR OR PUBLISHER? June 13, 2020
- THE CHANGING NARRATIVE OF TOUCH: A REVIEW OF DONNA OGUNNAIKE’S SPOKEN WORD PIECE ‘TOUCH’ June 3, 2020
- “FACEBOOK IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO POST YOUR POEMS” & OTHER ISSUES FOR NIGERIAN POETS June 1, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE/JULY 2020] — ‘MOTHER TONGUE’ May 28, 2020
- OSADOLOR, BEN & OLADIMEJI WIN BPPC APRI/MAY 2020 May 28, 2020
- WHY POETS TAKE SNIPER: AN ESSAY ABOUT SUICIDE AMONG WRITERS (by Sa’id Sa’ad Abubakar) May 25, 2020