Sometimes the pains of one’s origin become unbearable when the urge to ask what killed your grandfather and grandmother keeps revisiting you over and over without seeking your permission. Sometimes when you keep seeing the amputated leg of your father dangling as he walks here and there and the tattered...
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019
- A COMPENDIUM OF NIGERIA’S LITERARY FEATS AND DEFEATS IN 2018 BY IZUNNA OKAFOR February 5, 2019
- 9 MUST-FOLLOW NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR NIGERIAN WRITERS & READERS January 1, 2019
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE (EOPP 2018) December 12, 2018
- THE PROBLEM WITH SILENCE: FESTIVAL POETRY CALABAR 2018 TO EXAMINE THE ROLES OF POETS IN CRISIS PERIODS December 10, 2018