Sometimes the pains of one’s origin become unbearable when the urge to ask what killed your grandfather and grandmother keeps revisiting you over and over without seeking your permission. Sometimes when you keep seeing the amputated leg of your father dangling as he walks here and there and the tattered...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE/JULY 2020] — ‘MOTHER TONGUE’ May 28, 2020
- OSADOLOR, BEN & OLADIMEJI WIN BPPC APRI/MAY 2020 May 28, 2020
- ON NIGERIAN WRITERS, DEPRESSION & SUICIDE… April 24, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [APRIL/MAY 2020] — ‘COVID-19’ April 1, 2020
- IBE, OLADIMEJI OGEDENGBE WIN BPPC FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020 March 30, 2020
- DAVID OKAFOR WINS ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2019, NNADI SAMUEL & OJO TAIYE EMERGE RUNNER-UPs March 1, 2020