Green and white detribalised our existence Our grumblings are more private than public Alas! Our ears have been listened to dialogues Will writers present a collective opinion? While the nation’s children live together Like children of unknown concubines Fighting for the rights of their mothers Would the writers watch? Men...
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020
- IQUO DIANAABASI & IFEANYICHUKWU PETER TO JUDGE EOPP 2019 February 1, 2020
- SALIHU MAHE’S CHAPBOOK WINS GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- EMMANUEL FAITH WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019