Title: THE FARMER’S DAUGHTER (poems on the borderline)
Author: AWODIYA ESTHER FUNKE
Publisher: SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY VENTURES
Year of Publication: 2016
ISBN: 978-9798-953-346 -6
- THE FARMER’S DAUGHTER (POEMS ON THE BORDERLINE) BY FUNKE AWODIYA – Review Akwu Sunday Victor
- POET OF THE WEEK: “TO REMAIN RELEVANT, A WRITER NEEDS TO KEEP LEARNING WITH HUMILITY” — AWODIYA FUNKE
THE FARMER’S DAUGHTER is an eighty pages collection of poems containing fifty-six poems. It contains Social Political themes.
“The human condition is a ‘material for poetry.’ It encompasses the generality of situations that humans face in getting along with each other and the world. Poets over the years pondered upon the meaning of life and the functionality of man in creation. Although there is no consensual understanding on these issues, they have over the years been pivotal concerns of poets and poetry. The issue of human condition is brooded poetically and philosophically by the Medical Sociologist and Poet: Funke Awodiya in her thematically meaty collection of poems: The Farmer’s Daughter’.” – Akwu Sunday Victor
“The beautiful experiences and expression captioned therein transcends time, terrains, cultures and tradition. THE FARMER’S DAUGHTER is truly on THE BORDER LINE of depths and brilliance…” – Nelson Blessing Uwada
To Purchase THE FARMER’S DAUGHTER:
- Order online on Konga.com and pay on delivery
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call/Text your order to 07034815063
I am a member of the WRR editorial team.