Beneath a million rose of pain I’ll find solace in our joy’s gain I know my feelings cannot be vain I’ll let my soul be uprightly sane So as not to end my life not having a gain… Beneath a million roses of pain I chose sanity of what life...
- SALIHU MAHE’S CHAPBOOK WINS GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- EMMANUEL FAITH WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019
- #FOW2019: PARTICIPATION GUIDE November 24, 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: NATURE MEETS CREATIVITY AS FEAST OF WORDS 2019 HOLDS 7TH DECEMBER AT ADO-AWAYE SUSPENDED LAKE November 15, 2019
- ADO-AWAYE MOUNTAIN & SUSPENDED LAKE: A VISIT TO THE VENUE OF THE FEAST OF WORDS 2019 November 14, 2019