Beneath a million rose of pain I’ll find solace in our joy’s gain I know my feelings cannot be vain I’ll let my soul be uprightly sane So as not to end my life not having a gain… Beneath a million roses of pain I chose sanity of what life...
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020
- IQUO DIANAABASI & IFEANYICHUKWU PETER TO JUDGE EOPP 2019 February 1, 2020
- SALIHU MAHE’S CHAPBOOK WINS GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- EMMANUEL FAITH WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019
- ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2019: OGEDENGBE, OLADIMEJI, EMMANUEL ON 3-MAN SHORTLIST December 1, 2019