Beneath a million rose of pain I’ll find solace in our joy’s gain I know my feelings cannot be vain I’ll let my soul be uprightly sane So as not to end my life not having a gain… Beneath a million roses of pain I chose sanity of what life...
- WIN N5,000 WITH 100 WORDS POEM, ESSAY OR SHORT STORY June 18, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [JUNE] ‘FIGHTING PERSONAL DEMONS’ June 16, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST GHANA’S ALHASSAN RABIU WINS BPPC MAY 2018 June 16, 2018
- ALL ABOUT KUKOGHO IRUESIRI SAMSON, WINNER GT BANK 2018 DUSTY MANUSCRIPT CONTEST June 14, 2018
- GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE: WRR PUBLISHES 8 NEW NIGERIAN AUTHORS May 21, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [MAY] ‘THE COUNTRY OF MY DREAM’ May 15, 2018