Beneath a million rose of pain I’ll find solace in our joy’s gain I know my feelings cannot be vain I’ll let my soul be uprightly sane So as not to end my life not having a gain… Beneath a million roses of pain I chose sanity of what life...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE (EOPP 2018) December 12, 2018
- THE PROBLEM WITH SILENCE: FESTIVAL POETRY CALABAR 2018 TO EXAMINE THE ROLES OF POETS IN CRISIS PERIODS December 10, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2018: THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE December 6, 2018
- IKWUEMESIBE WINS WRR NIGERIAN TEACHERS AWARD 2018 December 2, 2018
- AJPP: AIRE JOSHUA OMOTAYO WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2018 December 1, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2018: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS November 29, 2018