My heart weeps stinging tears As the sun strolls through my path, With strong, burning pleasure. Gaping silence yawns in my soul Thriving and fawning, keeping me mute, Confused by a million voices Deep within, only fear is left It rapes my heart, it stills me, Knocks me down with...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: ‘IMOMOTIMI’ – THE GABRIEL OKARA ANTHOLOGY March 26, 2019
- EZENWA-OHAETO, DIPE JOLAADE & NOME PATRICK WIN ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 24, 2019
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019