My heart weeps stinging tears As the sun strolls through my path, With strong, burning pleasure. Gaping silence yawns in my soul Thriving and fawning, keeping me mute, Confused by a million voices Deep within, only fear is left It rapes my heart, it stills me, Knocks me down with...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE 2019] ‘VISION 2050’ June 16, 2019
- IFEANYICHUKWU PETER EZE’S ‘KILL’ WINS BPPC MAY 2019 June 16, 2019
- ATTEND THE BENUE BOOK AND ARTS FESTIVAL 2019 May 26, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MAY 2019] ‘EXPRESS YOUR RAGE’ May 11, 2019
- EFE-KHAESE RINSE DESMOND WINS BPPC APRIL 2019 May 11, 2019
- ENTER FOR THE 2019 SHORT STORY DAY AFRICA PRIZE [PRESS RELEASE] May 10, 2019