How come they face so much humiliation? How come they face so much indignation? Why should they always be the prey? How come they don’t always have a say? We forget our existence is of them Nothing exists without the woman From dust man was made But the woman was...
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019