When my phone rang and Sadiya’s name appeared on its screen, my heart skipped a beat? Had she changed her mind? I waited for the third ring before I picked up the phone and pressed the received button. No word escaped my mouth as I placed the phone near my...
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019
- A COMPENDIUM OF NIGERIA’S LITERARY FEATS AND DEFEATS IN 2018 BY IZUNNA OKAFOR February 5, 2019
- 9 MUST-FOLLOW NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR NIGERIAN WRITERS & READERS January 1, 2019
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE (EOPP 2018) December 12, 2018
- THE PROBLEM WITH SILENCE: FESTIVAL POETRY CALABAR 2018 TO EXAMINE THE ROLES OF POETS IN CRISIS PERIODS December 10, 2018