The strong, sweet smell of well brewed coffee and muffins in a chilly atmosphere is one of the first things you encounter when stepping out of London’s Heathrow airport on arrival. The hurried ambiance is intensified by the sound of marching feet and silent bag trolleys trailing an array of...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [FEBRUARY] ‘FREEDOM’ February 11, 2018
- ‘PATRICK POIRSON- Ici Toujours’: FREE BOOK January 28, 2018
- WRR GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2017: 9 NIGERIAN WRITERS WIN PUBLISHING CONTRACTS January 7, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2017 – THANK YOU & BEHIND THE SCENES December 20, 2017
- FEAST OF WORDS 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS December 15, 2017
- WRITE TO RIGHT. RIGHT TO WRITE: IKWUEMESIBE & OMOTAYO TO SPEAK AT FEAST OF WORDS 2017 December 14, 2017