The strong, sweet smell of well brewed coffee and muffins in a chilly atmosphere is one of the first things you encounter when stepping out of London’s Heathrow airport on arrival. The hurried ambiance is intensified by the sound of marching feet and silent bag trolleys trailing an array of...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [AUGUST] ‘JOURNEYING’ August 13, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST: OGEDENGBE TOLULOPE WINS BPPC JULY 2018 August 13, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [JULY] ‘OF POETS AND IDEOLOGIES’ July 15, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST: AKOR AGADA NATHANIEL IS BPPC JUNE 2018 WINNER July 15, 2018
- HUSSAINI ABDULRAHIM WINS WRR 100-WORDS CONTEST June 21, 2018
- WIN N5,000 WITH 100 WORDS POEM, ESSAY OR SHORT STORY June 18, 2018