The strong, sweet smell of well brewed coffee and muffins in a chilly atmosphere is one of the first things you encounter when stepping out of London’s Heathrow airport on arrival. The hurried ambiance is intensified by the sound of marching feet and silent bag trolleys trailing an array of...
- WIN N5,000 WITH 100 WORDS POEM, ESSAY OR SHORT STORY June 18, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [JUNE] ‘FIGHTING PERSONAL DEMONS’ June 16, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST GHANA’S ALHASSAN RABIU WINS BPPC MAY 2018 June 16, 2018
- ALL ABOUT KUKOGHO IRUESIRI SAMSON, WINNER GT BANK 2018 DUSTY MANUSCRIPT CONTEST June 14, 2018
- GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE: WRR PUBLISHES 8 NEW NIGERIAN AUTHORS May 21, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [MAY] ‘THE COUNTRY OF MY DREAM’ May 15, 2018