The strong, sweet smell of well brewed coffee and muffins in a chilly atmosphere is one of the first things you encounter when stepping out of London’s Heathrow airport on arrival. The hurried ambiance is intensified by the sound of marching feet and silent bag trolleys trailing an array of...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE (EOPP 2018) December 12, 2018
- THE PROBLEM WITH SILENCE: FESTIVAL POETRY CALABAR 2018 TO EXAMINE THE ROLES OF POETS IN CRISIS PERIODS December 10, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2018: THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE December 6, 2018
- IKWUEMESIBE WINS WRR NIGERIAN TEACHERS AWARD 2018 December 2, 2018
- AJPP: AIRE JOSHUA OMOTAYO WINS ALBERT JUNGERS POETRY PRIZE 2018 December 1, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2018: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS November 29, 2018