The stench deep as the body of the dead peeping through a room abandoned for days. My stomach sensed an unwanted connection from the two openings sitting above my mouth and the lines on my face wrinkled into a frown. My younger brother seemed not to notice this odor in...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [FEBRUARY] ‘FREEDOM’ February 11, 2018
- ‘PATRICK POIRSON- Ici Toujours’: FREE BOOK January 28, 2018
- WRR GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2017: 9 NIGERIAN WRITERS WIN PUBLISHING CONTRACTS January 7, 2018
- FEAST OF WORDS 2017 – THANK YOU & BEHIND THE SCENES December 20, 2017
- FEAST OF WORDS 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS December 15, 2017
- WRITE TO RIGHT. RIGHT TO WRITE: IKWUEMESIBE & OMOTAYO TO SPEAK AT FEAST OF WORDS 2017 December 14, 2017