The stench deep as the body of the dead peeping through a room abandoned for days. My stomach sensed an unwanted connection from the two openings sitting above my mouth and the lines on my face wrinkled into a frown. My younger brother seemed not to notice this odor in...
- IBE, OLADIMEJI OGEDENGBE WIN BPPC FEBRUARY/MARCH 2020 March 30, 2020
- DAVID OKAFOR WINS ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2019, NNADI SAMUEL & OJO TAIYE EMERGE RUNNER-UPs March 1, 2020
- EOPP 2019: TOP 20 SHORTLISTED POETS February 5, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [FEBRUARY 2020] — ‘FRIENDSHIP’ February 1, 2020
- IQUO DIANAABASI & IFEANYICHUKWU PETER TO JUDGE EOPP 2019 February 1, 2020
- SALIHU MAHE’S CHAPBOOK WINS GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE 2019 December 15, 2019