The stench deep as the body of the dead peeping through a room abandoned for days. My stomach sensed an unwanted connection from the two openings sitting above my mouth and the lines on my face wrinkled into a frown. My younger brother seemed not to notice this odor in...
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [AUGUST] ‘JOURNEYING’ August 13, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST: OGEDENGBE TOLULOPE WINS BPPC JULY 2018 August 13, 2018
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2018 [JULY] ‘OF POETS AND IDEOLOGIES’ July 15, 2018
- BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST: AKOR AGADA NATHANIEL IS BPPC JUNE 2018 WINNER July 15, 2018
- HUSSAINI ABDULRAHIM WINS WRR 100-WORDS CONTEST June 21, 2018
- WIN N5,000 WITH 100 WORDS POEM, ESSAY OR SHORT STORY June 18, 2018