The stench deep as the body of the dead peeping through a room abandoned for days. My stomach sensed an unwanted connection from the two openings sitting above my mouth and the lines on my face wrinkled into a frown. My younger brother seemed not to notice this odor in...
- WHO IS TO BLAME FOR A BADLY PUBLISHED BOOK: AUTHOR, EDITOR OR PUBLISHER? June 13, 2020
- THE CHANGING NARRATIVE OF TOUCH: A REVIEW OF DONNA OGUNNAIKE’S SPOKEN WORD PIECE ‘TOUCH’ June 3, 2020
- “FACEBOOK IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO POST YOUR POEMS” & OTHER ISSUES FOR NIGERIAN POETS June 1, 2020
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [JUNE/JULY 2020] — ‘MOTHER TONGUE’ May 28, 2020
- OSADOLOR, BEN & OLADIMEJI WIN BPPC APRI/MAY 2020 May 28, 2020
- WHY POETS TAKE SNIPER: AN ESSAY ABOUT SUICIDE AMONG WRITERS (by Sa’id Sa’ad Abubakar) May 25, 2020