Again, I repeat, Chinua Achebe hasn’t started; he’s yet to, and that’s why I want to take him on before he does! Hello ‘Chi’ m bu Achebe? I come to you, my god. I now stare at you lifeless. I’m benumbed with fear, but I want to stand before you...
- OYEDOKUN IBUKUN STEPHEN WINS BPPC FEBRUARY 2019 March 18, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST [MARCH 2019] ‘RHYME FOR CHILDREN’ March 18, 2019
- THE SPRINNG LITERARY MOVEMENT OFFERS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE APPLICANTS March 12, 2019
- SHORTLIST: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 March 5, 2019
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019