Beneath a million rose of pain I’ll find solace in our joy’s gain I know my feelings cannot be vain I’ll let my soul be uprightly sane So as not to end my life not having a gain… Beneath a million roses of pain I chose sanity of what life...
- GREEN AUTHOR PRIZE (GAP) 2017: CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS October 15, 2017
- NOMINATE A TEACHER FOR THE WRR NIGERIAN TEACHERS AWARD 2017 October 14, 2017
- WRR CONGRATULATES IKEOGU IKE, WINNER NLNG LITERATURE PRIZE 2017 October 14, 2017
- OLAYINKA ABIMBOLA EGBOKHARE’S ‘DAZZLING MIRAGE’ IS OUT September 25, 2017
- ANA PUBLISHES 2017 LITERARY PRIZE SHORTLIST, FEATURING WRR CEO KUKOGHO IRUESIRI SAMSON September 25, 2017
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST 2017 [SEPTEMBER] ‘WHAT LIES BEYOND THE SILENT NIGHT’ September 20, 2017