The strong, sweet smell of well brewed coffee and muffins in a chilly atmosphere is one of the first things you encounter when stepping out of London’s Heathrow airport on arrival. The hurried ambiance is intensified by the sound of marching feet and silent bag trolleys trailing an array of...
- AGARAU, OYINDAMOLA TO JUDGE ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE 2018 February 17, 2019
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BRIGITTE POIRSON POETRY CONTEST[FEBRUARY 2019] ‘THE FEAT’ February 17, 2019
- A COMPENDIUM OF NIGERIA’S LITERARY FEATS AND DEFEATS IN 2018 BY IZUNNA OKAFOR February 5, 2019
- 9 MUST-FOLLOW NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR NIGERIAN WRITERS & READERS January 1, 2019
- CALL FOR ENTRIES: ERIATA ORIBHABOR POETRY PRIZE (EOPP 2018) December 12, 2018
- THE PROBLEM WITH SILENCE: FESTIVAL POETRY CALABAR 2018 TO EXAMINE THE ROLES OF POETS IN CRISIS PERIODS December 10, 2018